Intellectual property is a company’s most valuable asset. It drives the creation of business empires, transforms industries, and ignites timeless creative works. Companies rely on KP Law for the very best protection.
We bring our expertise to protect your valuable IP portfolio and effectively enforce your IP rights. Our IP team has gained extensive experience in pioneering IP-rich companies, so you can trust that your IP is in capable hands. You’ll always have access to a team of aggressive and tireless advocates who deeply understand industry goals for their IP.
KP Law understands the intricacies of IP and strives to simplify and clarify complex matters while actively engaging with you to understand your specific IP challenges. Our goal is to provide answers that can give you a competitive edge, allowing you to focus on your business, brand, and the positive impact you create.
We recognize the true value of your IP assets, ideas, and future, and are dedicated to supporting your success.
Areas of Focus: Our highly-specialized attorneys offer comprehensive registration, transactional, licensing, enforcement, and litigation services for trademark, copyright, advertising, internet, patent, and trade secrets.
Our breadth of experience includes the following:
• Strategic IP portfolio development and management
• Global trademark counseling, registration, renewal, and risk analysis
• Opinions and strategic counseling
• Copyright counseling, registration, clearance, and protection
• Contract preparation and negotiation related to trademark licensing, merchandizing, advertising, entertainment, publishing, and rights of privacy and publicity
• Internet domain name and website issues
• Trade secrets
• Brand protection
• Advertising, marketing, and promotional campaigns
• Arts, entertainment, publishing, rights of privacy and publicity, unfair competition, false advertising, and trade disparagement counseling
• IP and brand enforcement programs
• Trademark infringement and dilution
• Uniform Domain-Name Dispute-Resolution Policy (UDRP) proceedings