We thrive where technology meets the law. Dynamic, emerging, and revolutionary advances in tech happen faster than regulators and business owners can keep up. That’s where we come in.
Our forward-thinking lawyers strive to offer future-proof solutions for organizations in digital transformation, strategic alliances, and technology transactions. These solutions help our clients navigate due diligence, risk assessment, contracts, implementation, and regulatory and litigation issues.
Moreover, KP Law Emerging Tech team collaborates with policymakers, influencers, tech leaders, telecommunication companies, e-payment service providers, and international retail and e-commerce giants. This means KP Law is out ahead of the evolving legislative and regulatory frameworks of emerging technologies, giving our clients insight and tools to anticipate change.
Our service focuses on identifying gaps in your current systems, designing innovative structures in line with your business goals, and providing strategic tech law advice over comprehensive regulatory frameworks, including:
- Cloud computing and implementation of modern data architecture
- E-payment systems
- Artificial Intelligence, robotic process automation
- Big Data & Internet of Things
- IP matters
- Blockchain technologies
- Angel & venture capital financing for startups and early-stage companies, IPO and M&A
- Large scale tech projects
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)