Candidate Privacy Statement
KP LAW PRIVACY STATEMENT RELATING TO THE PROTECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA OF CANDIDATES
KP Hukuk (Av. Onur Küçük) (“KP Law”), aims to process candidates’ personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“PDP Law”) and other related legislations.
Your personal data, which you provided/will provide to KP Law in any external way, may be processed by KP Law as “Data Controller”,
- In the context of the objective of processing your personal data and in connection with this purpose, in a limited and measured manner,
- By maintaining the accuracy and the most up-to-date version of the personal data as reported or notified to KP Law,
- May be recorded, stored, preserved, reorganized, and be transferred to the institutions authorized to request such personal data by law and shall be transferred, shared with and classified to third parties within the country or abroad under the conditions stipulated by PDP Law, that they may be processed in other ways listed under PDP Law and that they be subject to other procedures referred to in PDP Law.
This Privacy Statement is adopted for the continuance and improvement of the activities carried out by KP Law in line with the principles set forth in the PDP Law.
2.Collection of Personal Data and Method
KP Law may process the personal data of candidates for the purposes specified in this Privacy Statement.
The personal data of candidates collected and used by KP Law are as follows:
- Name-surname, e-mail, phone number, gender, the information you include on your resume that you have submitted to us and your education and professional experience information.
3.Purposes of Personal Data Processing and Legal Basis
Your personal data is processed by automatic or non-automatic methods, in accordance with the provisions of Articles 5 and 6 of the PDP Law, in case you provide us with your explicit consent, in case processing of personal data of the parties of a contract is necessary provided that it is directly related to the establishment of a contract and in case it is necessary for KP Law to fulfil its legal obligations.
The purposes of processing personal data are as follows and may be updated in line with our policies and in accordance with our obligations arising from legislation;
- Receiving your job application,
- Evaluation of your job application and making the hiring decision.
Your personal data will be kept for a reasonable period of time specified in the relevant legislation or until the purpose of processing no longer exists, and in case for the legal statute of limitations.
4.Transfer of Personal Data to Third Parties
The procedures and principles to be applied transferring personal data are regulated in the articles 8 and 9 of PDP Law, and the personal data and special categories of personal data of the related person could be transferred to third parties.
The personal data of the candidate is transferred to the company from which foreign language testing service is provided and to servers abroad due to the use of the servers located outside of Republic of Turkey.
5.Rights of the Candidate
Pursuant to Article 11 of PDP Law, you can make the following requests regarding your personal data by applying to KP Law,
- Learn whether or not her/his personal data have been processed;
- Request information as to processing if her/his data have been processed;
- Learn the purpose of processing of the personal data and whether data are used in accordance with their purpose;
- Know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom personal data have been transferred;
- Request rectification in case personal data are processed incompletely or inaccurately and request notification under these rectifications to third parties whom personal data have been transferred;
- Request deletion, destruction or anonymization of personal data within the framework when the purpose of processing data cease to exist and request notification under these rectifications to third parties whom personal data have been transferred;
- Object to the occurrence of a result against the data owner by analyzing the processed personal data exclusively through automated systems;
- Request compensation for the damages in case the person incurs damages due to unlawful processing of personal data.
You can send your requests arising from the PDP Law to İş Kuleler, Kule 3, Kat3, Levent, İstanbul, Turkey by post or to email@example.com by e-mail. KP Law will finalize your application requests free of charge within 30 (thirty) days at the latest according to the nature of the request. In case the request is rejected, the reason or reasons of the rejection will be notified written or electronically with its justification.
This Privacy Statement may be revised by KP Law when deemed necessary. In case of revision, amendments will be notified to your behalf. You may access the up-to-date version of the Privacy Statement from here.